02 Januari 2009

About


Let me introduce myself to you all. My nama is AGUS BUDIYANTO, was born on August 17 th, 1973. I was graduated from English Department, Teacher Training and Education Faculty, Sebelas Maret University, Surakarta in 1999 and was graduated from Education Management Magister Program, Semarang State University (UNNES) in 2008.

I was an English teacher at SMA Batik 2 and SMA Muhammadiyah 4 Surakarta and also an English lecturer in Politeknik Surakarta and Slamet Riyadi University (Unisri) in 1999-2002.

I had experiences as an English teacher in SMA 1 Wadaslintang and SMP 5 Wadaslintang until 2004. Now, I am an English teacher in SMP 6 Wadaslintang, Wonosobo, Central Java, Indonesia since 2004 and have an opportunity to enlarge my teaching experiences in ‘STIE Putra Bangsa Kebumen’ since 2003.

To be a teacher is my pure ambition since I was studying in Elementary School. I have a dream, how can the quality of education in Indonesia gradually develop to be better. It is our job.

Agusbudiyanto hot news is my blog. I will be waiting for your comments.


My family album

We have a little family that consists of three members. I and my beloved wife and daughter.














Our beloved daughter
Our daughter is less than 6 years old and she has been a students of kindergarten for three years.
Her hobby is drawing.

1 komentar:

Pengikut